Branespikin Reefer 250

favia best.jpg
A picture of some favia I had for few years I have no clue of name but it looks sick. Healing up from torch sting last year. trying out the DSLR. Still learning.
Thanks @saltyfilmfolks


favia best.jpg
 
Purdy!
 
IMG_9426.JPG
Re did my scape. That large structure was shading too much. Really nothing could grow. Got an arch to replace it. Some more mag rocks. I think i like it better this way. Much better flow now too.
What you guys think? Yay or nay?
 
Here is a FTS. My zoa rock in back is closed up threw a bunch of Nudis to kill aptasia on that rock so they a bit aggravated. Thx to @Sabellafella. Half the aptasia gone already!!

IMG_0077.JPG
Nice happy to hear that. Anyway, whod you get all the aquascape from?
 
I have been collecting all of Alternative Reef stuff when i see them in the forums. Also purchased few pieces directly from Scott. Everything in my tank is from him.
 
I bought it from artfully acrylic.
Just seeing your thread after thinking about a reefer 250. Are you using the standard mounts for the radions? Did you have to specify any special measurements for the screen cover to allow for going around the mounts? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new