• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breaking down my tank

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Glavotsky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Location
Waldwick
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to get out of the hobby and I have some fish and coral left. Message me if you are interested. Im located in Bergen County nj.
3 Clowns
Purple tange
Wrasse
Sleeper goby
Blood shrimp
Magic carpet mushroom 4-5 inches
Orange Ricordea
Zoas
20250604_192032.jpg
20250604_192051.jpg

20250604_192124.jpg

20250604_192207.jpg

20250604_192218.jpg

20250604_192237.jpg

20250604_192300.jpg

20250604_192308.jpg
 
shipping? im in Ct interested in magic
Thanks
 
Oh wow,

I'm right next to you in saddle river.

What kind of wrasse is that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new