Brew's 187g slice of the ocean

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, sure, you jump on the Pats bandwagon after they've won 62 Superbowls! :p
I've been a Pat's fan since Bledsoe was stumbling around the pocket like an ostrich with 2 knee replacements looking for ben coats in the flat.

Dont even...

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a Pat's fan since Bledsoe was stumbling around the pocket like an ostrich with 2 knee replacements looking for ben coats in the flat.

Dont even...
Sounds like a recent fan to me... Or you may just be younger than many of us! :p

I remember watching the Bears beat the Tony Eason led Patriots in Superbowl XX. And I had been a Bears fan for years before that! ;)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a recent fan to me... Or you may just be younger than many of us! :p

I remember watching the Bears beat the Tony Eason led Patriots in Superbowl XX. And I had been a Bears fan for years before that! ;)
35 if it helps. Haha.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dont even...

Hey, we know you're full of B A L O G N A but I give you props for looking up some past players. Bbwwwaahhhhhhh!

Bears... I vaguely remember Bobby Douglas running all over the field like a tank. He holds, or held, the record for the most yards rushing for a season at 998 yards. It was always a disappointment he didn't hit 1,000. And, of course, who can forget Bob "Slo Mo" Avellini? Ahhh...part of the long and tragic list of Bears quaterbacks.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
35 if it helps. Haha.

35? You're young enough to be my much younger brother! ;)

There is no doubt that you have enjoyed a storied fan's life with many teams, in different sports, in the east led by, of course, Brady, Belichick and the Pats.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, we know you're full of B A L O G N A but I give you props for looking up some past players. Bbwwwaahhhhhhh!

Bears... I vaguely remember Bobby Douglas running all over the field like a tank. He holds, or held, the record for the most yards rushing for a season at 998 yards. It was always a disappointment he didn't hit 1,000. And, of course, who can forget Bob "Slo Mo" Avellini? Ahhh...part of the long and tragic list of Bears quaterbacks.
You've got me by a few. I remember Vince Evans but Avellini is beyond what my memory can reach.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh... yes, Vince Evans. Could easily throw the ball 80 yards but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it!

52 years old here... Butkus is my all-time favorite Bear followed closely by Sweetness. Honesty in fandom; I lost all interest in being a sports fan in the early 90's. Haven't watched a full game of any sport since including the 2016 Cubs.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was like 10 when I started to understand why my father was always yelling at the tv watching the pats... hate us cuz they ain't us now. But I was there when viniateri was the only guarantee we got any points in games. Stop trying to corral me on to a bandwagon. Bully.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patriots bandwagon after brady retires.jpg

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massive storm coming in. Approaching at 65mph with winds gusts at 100+mph and it is spinning up tornado's. Fired up my generator so I am good there. Should hit us in around 30 minutes.

I think its going to be a challenging night. Lots of damage to our East where the storm is hitting now.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massive storm coming in. Approaching at 65mph with winds gusts at 100+mph and it is spinning up tornado's. Fired up my generator so I am good there. Should hit us in around 30 minutes.

I think its going to be a challenging night. Lots of damage to our East where the storm is hitting now.

Stay safe!

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you have no issues Brew ! ! !

I grew up on the Pats and Steve Grogan..... :( Not really a sports fan so I don't really give a crap now :)

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone, I made it through the storm safe. Very little actually happened here. Was bad for 5 minutes but then it passed.

Unfortunately, there was significant damage just to our north west. We lost power to the mill I work at so I went in to restore power. Lots of damage to the electrical grid from a tornado that passed through that area.

Made for a long day, and plenty more to do tomorrow to recover.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to hear you came through unscathed.
Thanks, unfortunately others weren't so lucky. At least 2 confirmed fatalities from the tornado and enough damage that my boss tried to get to our facility for over 30 minutes before he gave up because of all the damage, debris, and downed power lines.

Lots of people need prayers near here tonight.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, unfortunately others weren't so lucky. At least 2 confirmed fatalities from the tornado and enough damage that my boss tried to get to our facility for over 30 minutes before he gave up because of all the damage, debris, and downed power lines.

Lots of people need prayers near here tonight.

Hello,

Wow @Brew12 I’m very glad to hear your safe and home is well. Sorry about your work place and others, will definitely keep them in my thoughts. I hope your doing well, other than the storm. How is your son holding up?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back