Bristleworm problem...

I had an arrow crab and ate all mine... I did take him back eventually because they are super mean and extremely territorial. It ripped an arm off my coral banded! I used to call him *******
Do NOT put in with seahorses! Also, seahorses are a very hard and sensitive animal to care for so if you're fairly new to the game I'd wait a while before diving in...

I don’t have any seahorses yet, tank is still cycling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new