Brook - Treatment advice

Aussiemarine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
410
Reaction score
352
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I have come to the conclusion this Rabbitfish has Brook so I am going to treat it and the other fish in the QT with it.

The only formaldehyde I could find is this - does anyone know what dosage I should do for a formalin bath? If I am correct does this mean it’s 3.7%?

I was going to do a freshwater dip first should I do that or just do a formalin bath instead?

Any advice / help would be great!

4F6222D8-952A-4D56-8D9A-ECA3EB9D2DA4.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new