Brooklynella Hostilis at its finest!

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jared. I have to say that your videos are great and very informative and really helpful... but dangit! They are so SAD. I am so sad every time I watch one. :( Oh!! Could you do us a favor???? Please??? Could you edit the begining of this video to about a minute (the first minute to be exact) and save it as a new video and post it here or anywhere? I'd like to use it as an example of heavy breathing that we could refer to. I'd add it to one of the stickies. :) Pretty please?

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jared. I have to say that your videos are great and very informative and really helpful... but dangit! They are so SAD. I am so sad every time I watch one. :( Oh!! Could you do us a favor???? Please??? Could you edit the begining of this video to about a minute (the first minute to be exact) and save it as a new video and post it here or anywhere? I'd like to use it as an example of heavy breathing that we could refer to. I'd add it to one of the stickies. :) Pretty please?
Sure. Thx!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where was this video taken?

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where was this video taken?

Rev, it was taken at two different LFS here in Houston. I never give the name of the LFS where I record video, because I don't want to cause any drama or affect their reputation. Trust me, I get that question a lot. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back