Brooklynella Hostilis at its finest!

Jared. I have to say that your videos are great and very informative and really helpful... but dangit! They are so SAD. I am so sad every time I watch one. :( Oh!! Could you do us a favor???? Please??? Could you edit the begining of this video to about a minute (the first minute to be exact) and save it as a new video and post it here or anywhere? I'd like to use it as an example of heavy breathing that we could refer to. I'd add it to one of the stickies. :) Pretty please?
 
Jared. I have to say that your videos are great and very informative and really helpful... but dangit! They are so SAD. I am so sad every time I watch one. :( Oh!! Could you do us a favor???? Please??? Could you edit the begining of this video to about a minute (the first minute to be exact) and save it as a new video and post it here or anywhere? I'd like to use it as an example of heavy breathing that we could refer to. I'd add it to one of the stickies. :) Pretty please?
Sure. Thx!
 
Where was this video taken?
 
Where was this video taken?

Rev, it was taken at two different LFS here in Houston. I never give the name of the LFS where I record video, because I don't want to cause any drama or affect their reputation. Trust me, I get that question a lot. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new