BRS 160 Coral Pest Solution

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tft12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tft12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2017
Messages
512
Reaction score
461
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In one of the BRS 160 videos, it's briefly mentioned that the tank had a coral pest that was taken care of by adding a wrasse. I can't remember which pest or which wrasse. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I feel like it was MEN...but I'm not sure.
 
They added a radiant and a sixline, I remember those for sure. You may be thinking of a melanarus wrasse which is another good pest eater. Halichoeres chrysus (yellow coris) are also good.
 
Do you remember what the pest was that they were dealing with? I remember in a video Ryan says that the wrasse took care of whatever pest it was but I can't remember which video or which pest.
 
That's what I thought. Thanks a lot.
 
In one of the BRS 160 videos, it's briefly mentioned that the tank had a coral pest that was taken care of by adding a wrasse. I can't remember which pest or which wrasse. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I feel like it was MEN...but I'm not sure.

Here is said video. :)

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new