BRS and Neptune Merger

They should have just purchased Neptune and kept them as a separate brand. When the biggest seller buys a manufacturer, the other sellers will stop carrying that brand. An existing Neptune competitor will grow, or a new competitor will rise up to fill the gap.
 
Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek
 
Thinking on keeping the Apex? I been following your conversion thread.
TO BE HONEST, I may take a step back from the conversion thread, not over the fact I will probably have to switch salt mixes as BRS is the only vendor I know that carries HW Marine Reefer...But...I want the conversion comparison to be fair and honest. I am not sure I can do that right now. Truly a sad day to me. :(
 
So Bertram capital makes an investment in BRS in February. Then with this new investment BRS / Bertram acquire Marine Depot in June. Now they take over Neptune about a month later. That’s a lot to acquire and integrate. I hope it goes well for everyone involved — especially the Bertram investors.
 
I just went thru the Live stream and @Bulk Reef Supply @Terence @NeptunePaul erased every single thing I said.

WHY, because I brought up actual points they do not want to answer.
Curious what your questions were.

Personally not a huge fan of the merger because now they'll be favoring one specific brand of products. Yes, they had BRS brand but this is a whole suite of tech and components. Wow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new