BRS doser or Kamoer X1

Ecotech Marine

FishNerd4Ever

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi to all!
I have been manually dosing my aquarium for quite some time with BRS 2 part. I would like to upgrade to a slightly more automated system for dosing. I have been debating between the BRS manual dosing pumps with a digital timer or the Kamoer X1. I do not have an Apex or other type of controller and wasn't too interested in getting a controller any time soon. Does anyone have any advice or personal experience with these pumps? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maxout

Saltyreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi to all!
I have been manually dosing my aquarium for quite some time with BRS 2 part. I would like to upgrade to a slightly more automated system for dosing. I have been debating between the BRS manual dosing pumps with a digital timer or the Kamoer X1. I do not have an Apex or other type of controller and wasn't too interested in getting a controller any time soon. Does anyone have any advice or personal experience with these pumps? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I like my brs 1.1 pumps plugged into a TP link smart powerstrip using the kasa app.
Great timer function and wifi controllable.

How many tangs (surgeonfish) do you have in your reef tank?

Votes: 123 21.7%

Votes: 113 20.0%

Votes: 109 19.3%

Votes: 79 14.0%

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • 5+

Votes: 94 16.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 0.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online