BRS doser or Kamoer X1

FishNerd4Ever

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
214
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all!
I have been manually dosing my aquarium for quite some time with BRS 2 part. I would like to upgrade to a slightly more automated system for dosing. I have been debating between the BRS manual dosing pumps with a digital timer or the Kamoer X1. I do not have an Apex or other type of controller and wasn't too interested in getting a controller any time soon. Does anyone have any advice or personal experience with these pumps? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
Hi to all!
I have been manually dosing my aquarium for quite some time with BRS 2 part. I would like to upgrade to a slightly more automated system for dosing. I have been debating between the BRS manual dosing pumps with a digital timer or the Kamoer X1. I do not have an Apex or other type of controller and wasn't too interested in getting a controller any time soon. Does anyone have any advice or personal experience with these pumps? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I like my brs 1.1 pumps plugged into a TP link smart powerstrip using the kasa app.
Great timer function and wifi controllable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new