BRS Local Pickup Help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fieryfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Have any of you done the local pickup? I live in the Minneapolis area, and want to order and then pickup tomorrow. I have gone to the sites Q&A and it says to choose the "Local Pickup" option, but I cannot find that option.

Any help would be appreciated.

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do it all the time. Very easy. But recall it being an option on the order page. Maybe it recognizes I’m local. I’d call.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, give them a ring, I had emailed them asking the same thing when I was looking for new rock. Pickup is no problem :)

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I do it all the time, I’m also local. When you order your stuff, just select local pick up/will call I think, it takes about an hour but you just head there and there’s a door for pick ups. They’ll take your name and order number and your out of there fast.

paparoof

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's in the checkout when you select the type of shipping you want. scroll all the way to the bottom of that list.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fieryfrog The others are correct. This should show up in the shipping options during checkout. It is based on your zip code I think and a radius around the cities, so if your zip code is from further out or out of state, it won't show up, so that's the only other thing I could think of checking. Otherwise, you can definitely call your order in too.

-Zack@BRS

OP
OP
Fieryfrog

Fieryfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We figured it out. Although I was picking the items up, I still had the shipping address outside of the 50 miles. Once I moved it to Stillwater, it gave me the Local Pickup option. I went in and got everything yesterday. It was nice because my son and I were able to get a tour of the offices, and a video was being filmed as we were there. Great place with some great people.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back