• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Negative Feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

*unique*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to these guys??

Customer service is horrendous

Trying to do a return with them is dang near impossible

They don’t seem to care anymore about that friendly aspect of they’re business they were trying to show

Just sound like a bunch of careless , clowns in the “office” when they answer your call to “help”.

It’s sad a company I care about so much can turn like this

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps tagging them may get a satisfactory response where the issue can be resolved either publicly or by pm

@Bulk Reef Supply

Shaqs_Jumper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They don’t seem to care anymore about that friendly aspect of they’re business they were trying to show

Just sound like a bunch of careless , clowns in the “office” when they answer your call to “help”.

Email seems to work better for me, just takes a bit longer

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or using the vendor feedback forum

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your recent experience with our support team. I know they've been very busy, I'm sorry that this hasn't been a smooth process like normal in trying to set this up. I'll be sending you a PM here to get some information that will allow me to better assist so that personal information isn't disclosed publicly.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We sent you a PM here to get some more information several days ago and still have not heard back. Were you able to get this issue resolved? If not please let me know so I can help you out!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back