BRS Order Refund

Definatly a lucky guy.Maybe ill be that lucky when i purchase my new led fixtures from reefbreeders this week :)
 
wow that is awesome I did not think they would refund that much

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
thats great for him and awesome for BRS to do that. I hope I get my order refunded when I buy all my frag system stuff from them. so far my estimate is at $6000..not to mention I just spent $2100 on a bunch of stuff in april..
 
Yes once you enter you are always in the contest. I won a gallon of gfo a while back. You have to check your email weekly though. You have a certain amount of time or you'll loose it.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
 
Nope. the luckiest person alive was the one who got the $850,000,000 jackpot a little while ago.

I'm pretty sure that was split 3 or 4 ways so it came out to a little higher then adverage jackpot per person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new