BRS prices?

This is either a mistake/hack or they are closing up shop. I just bought a bunch of salt.
 
Given all aquariums are also affected, I can't believe this is anything other than a massive glitch/hack that will be reverted and sales voided. It would be nice if they honored stuff under a certain amount though.
 
Sorry guys I am betting that any orders placed during this glitch will be canceled per their policy here,

"From time to time there may be information on our web site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Bulkreefsupply.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order)."
 
Sorry guys I am betting that any orders placed during this glitch will be canceled per their policy here,

"From time to time there may be information on our web site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Bulkreefsupply.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order)."
Darn, I was hoping they would at least honor some of them
 
They might be fixing the issue as we speak.
 
Ya, prices are now reverted to normal in the cart. Someone is stressed this morning!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new