BRS prices?

Maybe they will let my $28 payment slide, haha.
 
Maybe they will let my $28 payment slide, haha.
Tex Avery Smoking GIF
 
I bought a 48" light fixture retailed for $675 and got it for $250 but when I go to buy the wall mounts, they're retail when I go to checkout. So I guess I'll see if its honored or not
 
Wondering if it's incorrectly displaying the wholesale cost versus retail price of the item? The markup has always been there but it seems to be getting out of hand lately on everything.
 
Wondering if it's incorrectly displaying the wholesale cost versus retail price of the item? The markup has always been there but it seems to be getting out of hand lately on everything.
That's a good theory because my buddy gets AI products at cost and they're right around what BRS had them listed for so that's entirely possible
 
The price is listed on sale, but most of them are regular price in the cart.

@Bulk Reef Supply - Tagging if you are unaware of the bug whichever side is incorrect.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 8.30.50 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 8.30.50 AM.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 8.30.36 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 8.30.36 AM.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 53
That's a good theory because my buddy gets AI products at cost and they're right around what BRS had them listed for so that's entirely possible

I checked that, most of the prices displayed are lower than wholesale.
 
I was going to buy some rodi replacement filters, and the cart price reverted to normal price at checkout.
 
Some items were around wholesale but others were well below cost. It was a glitch that’s been corrected. If you’re seeing discounts still, it’s likely your cache needs to be cleared
 
There is that preferred reefer event about to start..I doubt THAT is what it is but dear god if that were true my lights for my new tank would have been ordered today for sure LOL
 
Correcting in checkout for me. Looks like someone checked the box for a sale, site wide instead of just AI accidently ;)
 
Price in cart is not matching the price on the product page. At least IO
Screenshot_20240626-102650.png
Screenshot_20240626-102613.png
It's the case for everything now. Even the hydrometer I bought doesn't show the sale price anymore
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new