BRS Promo Card Expiry

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The short answer is we have something really big coming and couldn't do both at one time. That said, we still wanted to do something for the community around the Halloween holiday. I hope that you can still find a use for the cards, even if it's for something small. Remember, there is no minimum order when using the mystery cards!

I wish I could share what's coming next, but I can't let the cat out of the bag quite yet. All I'll say is if you thought the $300k Mystery Card event was big, just wait until you see what we've got planned for Black Friday! :D
I'll take all the freebies you want to send my way (hint hint)

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The short answer is we have something really big coming and couldn't do both at one time. That said, we still wanted to do something for the community around the Halloween holiday. I hope that you can still find a use for the cards, even if it's for something small. Remember, there is no minimum order when using the mystery cards!

I wish I could share what's coming next, but I can't let the cat out of the bag quite yet. All I'll say is if you thought the $300k Mystery Card event was big, just wait until you see what we've got planned for Black Friday! :D
(shhh.. you can tell me - i won't tell anyone else...)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shame...mine expired worthless.

Who Knows Idk GIF by Monica Vaswani

OP
OP
F

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There was no fine print, which is my annoyance; they didn't advertise the expiry dates. Anyway, I've beaten that discussion to death here already.

However, there's still time yet to use them.

I would usually have used them for $49 orders to get free shipping, but I don't need to place bigger orders at the moment (not helped by the fact that some of the things I might have bought are out of stock).

However, so that they don't get away with giving out useless cards, I am going to use them to place $10 orders so that they have to send me 'free' stuff. Yes, I will have to pay shipping but it makes me feel better that it will cost them too.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back