BRS Reactor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishstix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishstix

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
367
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased several of the BRS Reactors, in the process of setting them up. Do I need to have a shutoff valve where the line exits from the reactor, or only for the input to control flow? I was just wondering will it make a mess with changing of the media not having one on the exit side?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new