BRS shipping lately

Falcar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sometimes have the opposite problem. I often want to add something to the order just as I get tracking info. Never a problem with slow shipping.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Send in an email, chat with service or even reach out to Adam or Robert in the BRS Facebook group. The group isn't actually meant for customer service issues but it will make sure your issues are seen and handled properly.

BRS has fantastic service.

Were any of the items you ordered a drop ship item by chance?

OP
OP
Don_Jorge

Don_Jorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send in an email, chat with service or even reach out to Adam or Robert in the BRS Facebook group. The group isn't actually meant for customer service issues but it will make sure your issues are seen and handled properly.

BRS has fantastic service.

Were any of the items you ordered a drop ship item by chance?
i have no idea, I ordered the AIO 40 gallon breeder drop in kit

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a couple weeks ago. Two items, both were shipped out the next day. One shipped UPS got it in a couple of days. the other was USPS, took over a week to get it. I got tracking info on both.

josvanmeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol every time I order from BRS they send me tracking info it arrives in like three days with their free shipping and boom, it always does or sometimes even arrives earlier. BRS is awesome.

OP
OP
Don_Jorge

Don_Jorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after i made an account i was able to track my order it arrives tomorrow, still odd I didn't get any emails.

jorwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is always great with them, matter of fact they missed an item in my box to go out, I notified them when i received my order it was missing the item and they shipped it out next day no extra shipping charges. Although I am quite bummed I haven't gotten any sweet freebie equipment yet, but one day maybe. :D

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. I recently ordered and rec'd items quickly but my dip had opened in transit and leaked. They immediately overnighted me a replacement after a 20 minute wait to get cs on the line.

littlebeard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 5 hours away. If I order in the morning I get it the next day. Beat that Prime! Maybe BRS needs to build hubs lol.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We only order our stuff from brs and so far they exceeded our expectations. We place orders on weekends, gets shipped on Monday and be in our door step by Thursday or Friday and that's free shipping from east coast to west coast. Our only issue was missing items on the order which they always shipped the next day without any if's and but's.

ecrumpler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been pretty good to me with my recent 40b build. Been ordering stuff pretty consistently since December.

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must be an email issue. I've ordered from them a few times in the last few weeks. Always ships next day with an email alert.

OP
OP
Don_Jorge

Don_Jorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been pretty good to me with my recent 40b build. Been ordering stuff pretty consistently since December.
are you adding a canopy and if so buying or building? im working on a 40b right now. i ordered the drop in kit and painted the back black so far.trying to find a canopy

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have also noticed no difference between free and the extra for faster delivery. If I order on Monday I have it by Friday.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My packages have been later than usual lately. Seems as if they are not shipping them until the end of the week for me

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back