BRS shipping lately

Don_Jorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a build coming together from different shippers and have some bad experience with these guys already but had no choice yet again., 1st time i waited 3 weeks for my item to even ship. now its been over 24 hours and no tracking info or confirmation email yet again, anyone else experience this lately? this is really gonna postpone my build

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problems here either. Actually, I bought some heavy items and they placed it and it ripped the 2lb kalkwasser bag and dumped about 1-2 cups everywhere. It also broke the amino bottle (maybe froze and thawed. Not sure) A real mess and they offered to send out another. I had way more kalkwasser than I needed for my tank (from the rest of the bag) and I thanked them for the offer and mentioned it was more about feedback on cramming heavy stuff with light - the new amino was here 3 days later.

It seemed like the original order made it to me in about 3 days as well - shipped the next day.

Protodad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate brs shipping but only because I expect everything to be prime these days.
They always ship within a day or so and it’s right in line with what it takes to get a ground package to CA. Often sooner.

OP
OP
Don_Jorge

Don_Jorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping maybe its just an email issue, thanks everyone who put actual effort into their replys

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every experience I've ever had with them has been excellent.
Order confirmation email within 3 minutes of placing it, tracking info next morning and ships within 24hrs every time.
Just my experience though.

I would suggest reaching out to their Customer Service tomorrow and see if the email slipped through the cracks or there is an issue with inventory of an item you ordered or something.

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on what @Why-Me said, their customer support is great if u don't want to call at least shoot them an email and I've never had to wait longer than 24 hours for a reply (business days).

brahm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never had issues, BRS has always been good on shipping and dealing with any warranty stuff. But I guess I can same the same about all the places I've ordered dry goods from over the past decade, decade and half or whenever it was we started buying stuff online.

and @skimjim give it a rest nothing wrong with honest feedback. L2R guy said he placed a couple of orders and in both cases they didn't ship out in a timely manner, no other back story needed. It's not trash-talking to share an actual experience.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back