BRS silicon tubing question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Busa1340
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Busa1340

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
453
Reaction score
151
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got it in today 4 feet of it and everything is great but I was just wondering if anyone else uses this stuff? They state to run it at short lengths between pump n pvc. I'll be running about 3-4 feet of it for return. This stuff is so flexible it feels like it won't take a lot of pressure. Anyone had any issues with it? Can I run 3-4 feet? The stuff looks great and took me seconds hooking it up to the barb fittings just wanted to get some options if you guys use it to. Thanks.
 
most of the stuff out there can hold 20psi...
I would NOT go anymore!
 
I use it and so far, so good! install was a breeze, and used plastic clipclamps to secure it. I only use it on my returns, from the TUBV up to the bulkheads and for feeding my reactors. probably have 2' as longest run
 
Pretty much how I have mine


image.jpeg
 
I use it and so far, so good! install was a breeze, and used plastic clipclamps to secure it. I only use it on my returns, from the TUBV up to the bulkheads and for feeding my reactors. probably have 2' as longest run
Nice thanks !
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new