BRS to aquire Marine Depot

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
MD was BRS biggest competitor I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Lots of times went there because BRS didn't carry the same stuff. Also, shipping was far faster.
And MD customer Service is
 
I don't think they've shipped out of CA for years... just NV and GA.
Thanks. I didn't know that. Point is still the same though, hopefully they keep those so we still have access to the 1 or 2 day shipping vs 5+ with BRS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new