BRSTV Investigates - New Topic Idea

Kevin Rampelt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I follow the team on a lot of different outlets, R2R, Youtube, Instragram, etc. I noticed a post on Instagram from you guys on May 12th showing someone drilling a tank after its already been setup and running.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUATRvqD-SO/

It would be great to see how you guys pulled it off. I bet a lot of reefers would like to avoid a tank tear down or the HOB overflow option if we could drill a hole into our current tanks.

Cheers,
Kevin
 
I don't think I would be able to handle the stress of drilling a established tank like that. I had anxiety drilling my 120g with it empty on my driveway lol.
 
Hey Kevin!

I figured that posting a video of Nick would drive some great conversation! He's always MacGyver-ing something. :P

I think this is a great idea for a possible how-to video, so I've added it to my board of BRStv How-To's. :)

Thanks Kevin!

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new