BRSTV Investigates - New Topic Idea

Kevin Rampelt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I follow the team on a lot of different outlets, R2R, Youtube, Instragram, etc. I noticed a post on Instagram from you guys on May 12th showing someone drilling a tank after its already been setup and running.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUATRvqD-SO/

It would be great to see how you guys pulled it off. I bet a lot of reefers would like to avoid a tank tear down or the HOB overflow option if we could drill a hole into our current tanks.

Cheers,
Kevin
 
I don't think I would be able to handle the stress of drilling a established tank like that. I had anxiety drilling my 120g with it empty on my driveway lol.
 
Hey Kevin!

I figured that posting a video of Nick would drive some great conversation! He's always MacGyver-ing something. :P

I think this is a great idea for a possible how-to video, so I've added it to my board of BRStv How-To's. :)

Thanks Kevin!

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new