Brute trash container?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great. They do not leach anything. They are all food grade. If you need a specific color, then try uline.

I have used them for years, still do and they are just too handy.

A 50 gallon bag of IO or RC mixes to 35 ppt in one of them.
 
I use one as a sump and it honestly has done a much better job than my other more traditional sump. :face-with-tears-of-joy: IMG_6498.jpeg
 
A rectangular container would be superior for saving space... but... other than that the brut cans are unbeatable.
 
I have 3 of the 32 gallon that have been in use for several years. One for RODI, one for fresh salt mix and one I keep full of salt water removed durring changes just in case I need to set a tank up for an emergency.
What kind of pump do you use and do you use a heater
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new