BTA and Sebae housing

That’s a little bit too tight imo
 
And they grow pretty fast
 
what would go wrong? Chemical warfare? They can’t touch? I don’t see the issue?
 
Everything I've read says it is highly recommended to not mix anemone species. They can wage chemical warfare and do more than just damage each other. Also, sebae are aggressive and roam a lot. If it were me I'd just stick with bubble tip anemones.
 
Ultimately you can do what you want you learn from your own experiences, but I’ve done it before and it didn’t work out good
 
If you want different color bta there’s plenty of them out there. It’s like putting a tiger and a lion together. Yeah they’re both cats but they’re not really gonna get along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new