BTA frozen food

  • Thread starter Thread starter TroyClark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TroyClark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
227
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have two good sized BTA's. I was feeding tonight and threw a cube of Formula 2 still frozen as directed. It sank and now one of my BTA's has it. Will the frozen cube hurt my BTA or will it be OK?

Thanks

Troy
 
I’m sure the anemone will be fine! It might regurgitate any excess food, depending on its size. :)
 
if the bta didn't like the temp or too much food it will "spit it out "
 
Not an ideal food for nem. Best would be mysis shrimp, a piece of krill or shrimp
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new