Bubble Algae help

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
96
Location
Indianapolis Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok I got kinda lazy on my waterchanges and my bubble algae went crazy. I have a 2 island scape in my 75 gallon. One island was completely covered and none on the other. I removed the island that was covered in bubbles. I siphoned the bubble algae off my sand bed. I had some on my power heads so I removed those and scrubbed them. I did a 30 gallon waterchange today and gave the tank a good cleaning. Now my question is what have you done to keep your bubble algae in check? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new