Bubble algae

I wouldn't bet on it. A Foxface has always been more reliable for me when it comes to algae pests. Tangs are hit or m iss, and they miss a lot.
 
Scribbled rabbitfish eat bubble algae like its candy. I had a small 3" scribbled clean my tank completely clear of all bubble algae! Great grazer and mine was a model reef citizen.
 
Foxface are usually pretty good with bubble algae.worked well for my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new