Bubble coral growth rate?

Have you tried target feeding? Should have a response.
I am trying that now actually, I am getting a response from what's out but little elsewhere. I recently upgraded my skimmer to an reef octopus 150 classic and it has caused my nitrate to jump up a bit and after reading some other posts it looks like that may be causing it. Im monitoring the nitrates daily and its coming down slowly but it is a bit high. this is the first corral I've ever done. my tank is a 20 year established tank and Ive just always had fish/anemones and I've not had to keep a close eye on the nitrates as much. I'm hoping that may be all it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new