• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Magus ARF-L Filter Roller

Item Price
$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
111
Location
Fontana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a used Bubble Magus ARF-L rollermat (largewith two additional rolls of meterial. This is an affordable option for a larger rollermat. The rolls were lasting me 3-4 weeks and are only $24 each so it’s cheaper than a lot of the alternatives. I never had any issues getting the replacement rolls either.

This should handle up to 1,200gph of flow - I was using it on my 180gal tank but I travel a lot for work and decided to swap it out for the Reefmat 1200 so I could track the usage of the filter roll.

Shipping is available - please contact me for a quote due to the larger size.

361B4FE0-D688-4BB0-8B4E-6D192528E746.jpeg EDB05D96-B8C9-4509-81D2-D8D3E295EF77.jpeg C7D5842B-4903-4996-9FA3-43538DA65185.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new