Bubble magus calcium reaktor

oualid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Location
Sweden
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have bought a used Bubble Magus calcium reaktor, but I can't figure out how to connect it.
There are two plastic tubing, I believe one for CO2 input and the other for water output.
But I can't see any tubing for water input.
I couldn't find any user guide on the internet.

Any hint?

Thanks.

/Oualid

IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1842.JPG
 
bubble magus.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new