Bubble magus Curve help

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got one of these but it’s got a different silencer bit on it. The actual silencer is not sealed so it made a racket no matter what. I disconnected the lower tube from the silencer and connected a longer inlet tube into my wall space (bypassing the silencer altogether). Total and utter silence now.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its about 9"...the air is not adjustable...I added a valve but it made no difference
Sorry - wrong terminology. There is a water output adjustment pipe that controls the air/water mix. It's the pipe with the red top right next to the muffler.

OP
OP
shoelaceike

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, you do have an o-ring on the clear diffuser chamber that the red cap is snapped onto?
Yup...
Sorry - wrong terminology. There is a water output adjustment pipe that controls the air/water mix. It's the pipe with the red top right next to the muffler.
Thanks....I'm sending this back either way as it tripped the GFI when I plugged it in....can't chance it tripping it when I'm not home.

R&SLreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you got this fixed yet but I had a similar issue and found that where the air intake tube attaches near the pump water intake was nearly plugged with salt.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back