Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
F70D345A-F967-4303-9945-1E48375CC6D2.jpeg
E18049F1-085B-4DAE-9C40-3FDB2D41CE47.jpeg
C9966C2F-7C19-4747-92D0-68A3DFC9305C.jpeg
24BCED72-7516-4822-A24D-7AA63AF30158.jpeg
232A30B3-C702-4AA8-B154-FC3264828BDC.jpeg
Rose bubble tip and 2 very happy little clowns.
 
Update - Nem and Clowns in the tank! Settled front and center luckily. Hoping it stays there - fingers crossed.

RBTA_and_Clowns.jpg
 
My first nem! He moved about 2 inches the first night and has stayed put all week now. Seems pretty happy!

Unfortunately my DaVinci clowns couldnt care less about it.
7731cd84462466feb03ffe5bd968d80f.jpg
 
I'm wondering how much they color morph due to lighting. I just added a rose and it has a mainly green base but the tips are more hot pink than rose. When I first added it it was more of a rose color.
20190811_120459.jpg
20190811_120453.jpg
20190818_101402.jpg
20190727_123717.jpg
 
In my opinion they change a lot based on lighting. I think some of the claimed high end ones are just due to they way they look under a specific light. I bought a Anemone at a high named price, but it never looked like it did in the venders tank. While it looks very nice I would have never paid that much for it if I knew how it would look in my tank. I will not buy another anemone without seeing it under white lights.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new