Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got a picture of the base/foot?

Best I could get foot loops through rock, all the way to the right you can see where it attaches in the pic

20200517_103754.jpg
 
Better pics of mine in whiter lighting... The bubbles are gone, but it's still gorgeous.

IMG_3548.jpg IMG_3553.jpg IMG_3552.jpg IMG_3522.jpg
 
I'd broadly proclaim it's a rainbow bubbletip. Beyond that gets into fringe naming voodoo that turns a $90 anemone into a $500 anemone.
I think you meant to reply to Fishyfish22..? I know mine's a rainbow lol.
 
I was just curious, I have 2 rose nems, and, I have 2 black and white misbar clowns... Is there a way yo get the clowns to host with my nems??? Not understanding why they havent....
 
I was just curious, I have 2 rose nems, and, I have 2 black and white misbar clowns... Is there a way yo get the clowns to host with my nems??? Not understanding why they havent....

20200513_180213.jpg 20200513_180225.jpg
 
Took this for another thread, figured it would go well here too.
About 20 BTAs, which have been growing and splitting, and taking over the tank.
Somewhere between 15 and 20 ocellaris clowns, and a few other fish.
Clowns get along well enough. Always bickering and chasing but no one gets seriously hurt.
Bought them all together when they were very small, from Sea&Reef through my LFS.

IMG_7154b.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new