• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BubbleKing 300 Ext with SCH

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck50bmg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

buck50bmg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Im putting this out there at a extreamly low price.

For sale is a BubbleKing 300 External with the self cleaning head made just for this skimmer. Also included is a Red Dragon feed pump. All items have only 5 months of use and work great.

I paid over $3500.00 for this from Premium Aquatics.

I am selling for $1200.00 for it all!!!!

Please call
724-989-0200

Here is a webpage on it
Bubbleking 300 ext

Here is a video
bubbleking video

SCH Video
Aquadriver
 
wow... that's like "free"

I almost want to buy it and I have absolutely no use for it, lol...

I bet it sells in 30 minutes or less.
 
Shipping will be $250.00

Its big!!!

I would like it to be picked up. For the price Im letting it go, its still a great deal. I would hate for it to break. Even with insurance and all, it would take months to get another one.

I could meet with in 100 mi or so from Pittsburgh.
 
Oh yea

Also includes a Precision Marine large waste Collector with float valve
 
I am glad someone purchased it before I gave it anymore thought. Thats one crazy deal for that skimmer.
 
I am glad someone purchased it before I gave it anymore thought. Thats one crazy deal for that skimmer.
Really!!!!! I don't need a skimmer that big, but at that price I had to take a deep breath and step back from the computer. What an incredible deal on a monster skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new