Bubbling Acanthophyllia and Acan

  • Thread starter Thread starter ESAYARKAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I guess it’s something in the way the light it’s produced. Heard some compare it to cancer
 
I guess it’s something in the way the light it’s produced. Heard some compare it to cancer
Doesn't seem like the best analogy seeing as bounce shrooms n such don't seem to be suffering from a terminal condition? Maybe cause they look like tumors (which don't necessarily have to be cancerous)? High UV is what I've heard people saying is the cause but haven't confirmed from a credible source.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new