Bucket liner for ROX 0.8 Carbon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mono
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mono

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
539
Reaction score
512
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BRS Team,

What we'd like to see for 2021!

How about a bucket liner for ROX 0.8 Carbon.

I know it comes in a sealed pale which is great.

However, everytime I open the bucket I can't help thinking to myself, "dang! There really should be a liner in here to reduce air exposure!"

Just a thought.

Thanks.
 
Hey BRS Team,

What we'd like to see for 2021!

How about a bucket liner for ROX 0.8 Carbon.

I know it comes in a sealed pale which is great.

However, everytime I open the bucket I can't help thinking to myself, "dang! There really should be a liner in here to reduce air exposure!"

Just a thought.

Thanks.

I like the idea. I'll forward this over to our production team and see what we can do :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new