Budget 10 gallon nano.

Here is an updated FTS.
0428171026c.jpg
 
Nice looking tank!
 
Tank looks great!
I had a Biocube too, and its hard getting a skimmer for those, being so small. At the very least its helping to aerate the water :)
 
Tank looks great!
I had a Biocube too, and its hard getting a skimmer for those, being so small. At the very least its helping to aerate the water :)
Thanks! The skimmer actually does a decent job for the money. It pulls out some really nasty junk!!
 
Nice tank, but that crush coral trap detritus and can become nitrate factory.....unless you clean them regularly
 
Nice tank, but that crush coral trap detritus and can become nitrate factory.....unless you clean them regularly
Yes, it has caused some issues, but I only used it as a last resort. I have very fine sand under the cc. It was being blown all up onto my rocks and corals, so I used just a littledow keep the sand down..
Yeah, kinda didn't know what to do at the time...
 
Good looking tank! I want to doing a nano set up at some point.
Ya know, it really isn't hard... The only frustrating thing is that you have to really think about what you put in your tank. And you run out of room... But otherwise it has been very rewarding. I really love sitting and just watching my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new