Budget Friendly LED 5X2X2 Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scott26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
202
Reaction score
51
Location
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it might sound like an oxymoron but I'm looking into the best bang for buck LED lights for my future 150 set up.

So I was hoping to get some advice on what manufacturers I should look into. I've been out of the hobby for about 4 years and I know a lot has changed. I'm planning on going with a minimalist rock scape and don't see myself doing SPS for a while but would like the option to be able to keep a few and would look to upgrade to a better LED later down the if I feel in love with SPS.

By budget friendly I don't necessarily mean cheap but a really good value.

Thanks for any help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new