Budget Friendly Waterbox 25 Build

Hey guys, its been awhile but I'm back with an update. I've been making little youtube shorts to track my tanks progress. Please watch this in the link below! I'm winning the battle vs the ugly phase. parameters are much better and the red occelaris pair has been replaced by a designer clownfish pair! No dosing, nothing, just water changes so far. I will try to be more active with the updates! Had to take a break and go raise a new baby!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new