Budman93's 29g nano build!

Budman93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2016
Messages
415
Reaction score
466
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I will be documenting the upgrade from my current 10g nano to my new and improved 29g nano!

Current livestock eventually being transferred over are
(1) Firefish
(1) Yellow Goby
(1) Ocellaris Clownfish
(3) Anenome Shrimp
as well as a few misc. snails and hermits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new