Build Thread?

jk1151

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi- this might be the wrong place as well but I had started a thread and am realizing what I started might be considered a build thread. However I am not too sure how to get it labeled as such? Any ideas or did I mess up and its too late? The current title of my post is “Jumping in and Failing”....cause you know, I have had some issues :) Thanks

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#MODS, these folks should be able to get you moved to the proper forum.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you link your build thread here? I can apply the banner or walk you through how to get it :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you link your build thread here? I can apply the banner or walk you through how to get it :)
I believe this is it.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so sorry but I do think I need a walkthrough. I’m new to the forum and a little confused. I’ll get the hang eventually though. Thank you for offering!
No worries! So what you do is go to your build thread, and copy the web address (highlight it, right click, and select copy)
Then select your avatar up top on the right hand side and select "Account Details"
Scroll to the bottom of the site and there should be a spot that says "R2R Tank Thread Link"
You'll want to right click in the box next to it, and select "Paste"
That will put the web address for your build thread in the box, select save and the badge will be automatically applied to your account :)

OP
OP
J

jk1151

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries! So what you do is go to your build thread, and copy the web address (highlight it, right click, and select copy)
Then select your avatar up top on the right hand side and select "Account Details"
Scroll to the bottom of the site and there should be a spot that says "R2R Tank Thread Link"
You'll want to right click in the box next to it, and select "Paste"
That will put the web address for your build thread in the box, select save and the badge will be automatically applied to your account :)
Ok I’ll do that! Thank you very much!

ReefGirl87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it one goes about completing the “build threat contributor” badge? I’m not sure exactly what to put for my URL- just all around confused on how to do so. Please help!! Lol

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it one goes about completing the “build threat contributor” badge? I’m not sure exactly what to put for my URL- just all around confused on how to do so. Please help!! Lol
To obtain the build thread contributor badge you have to create a build thread in the member tanks forum. A build thread is basically a journal for your tank. You can share what equipment you use, stocking list and most definitely photos.
Check out some other members bound threads for ideas. The member tanks forum is found here https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back