Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot to post this a little while ago, but look who I finally caught on camera! My YWG is alive and well. lol

View attachment 1842335
Very cool! Do you have a Pistol or anything pistol pair with it? From my experience, they both are way more comfortable and active when they have the other with them.
 
Great Tank! Seems like both you and your husband are both into the tank which is great as usually you only see one or the other. I really like how you are doing your coral growth photos!
 
Looks to me like a bowerbanki and a blastomussa.
 
Posting because I'm super excited. We're picking up our LAST three fish for our tank.
- Golden Rhomboidalis Wrasse (Super Male)
- Orangeback Fairy Wrasse
- Dracula Goby

Wooooooohoooooo! :)
Going to need a picture of that Rhomboidalis!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new