Building a new SPS tank need advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ostentum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ostentum

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
121
Reaction score
22
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am about to move into a new house and planning my new build. Its going to be 96x36x29. SPS dominated. Wanted some recommendation and layout of lights and flow for this tank. I know that I am going to get 50 different opinions but would also like to see what people think and why they would go that route. I am thinking T5 with LED supplements but I also have 4 AI Hydra 52 HDs sitting in storage as a starting point. Thanks in advance.
 
Anyone from the 180+ crowd?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new