Building My 5'x5'x1.5' Tank!

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
3,487
Reaction score
3,321
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
This will be my first build thread! Im excited to show you guys my progress! I already have a custom made 250 gallon tank with dual owerflows and 50 gallon sump.
Items still needed
(3) Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Kit (2100 GPH)
(About 5) DIY Frag Racks
1 Pound Bag of Frag Plugs
Livestock
Media Reactor
Protein skimmer
What I have

Maxspect Razor LED Lighting System
(4) Chineese Black Boxes (I swear by these)
Kessil a360 Tuna Blue
60 Feet of 4x4s (Waterproofed Redwood)
25 Sq Feet of 2" Plywood (Waterproofed)
Wood Stain
RODI System
Dosing System
ATO System

I'm really looking foward to sharing my progress with all of you! I can't wait to set this up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new