Bulkhead For RO Tubing?

sundog101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm needing to find a bulkhead or seal of some kind that could be used for RO or airline tubing. I found these John Guest bulkheads... but it doesn't look like there's an O-ring on the flange side. It needs to be submerged.

Does anyone know of any other ways to have it sealed? I was also looking at a cable gland, but I'm not sure if that would work or not. Thank you!

SouthwestAquaculture

Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Amazon...super easy to return in case it does not have an o-ring. Listings like these are very deceiving, whether its the image, description, or lack of...

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm needing to find a bulkhead or seal of some kind that could be used for RO or airline tubing. I found these John Guest bulkheads... but it doesn't look like there's an O-ring on the flange side. It needs to be submerged.

Does anyone know of any other ways to have it sealed? I was also looking at a cable gland, but I'm not sure if that would work or not. Thank you!

Its Amazon...super easy to return in case it does not have an o-ring. Listings like these are very deceiving, whether its the image, description, or lack of...

I have purchased these before and they definately do not come with o-rings. You could purchase a gasket sheet from Mernards and probably make a nice seal for one though. You could also purchase a 1/2" bulkhead and a 1/2" to 1/4" threaded adapter to screw a threaded to 1/4" RO adapter into.

Back