Buying Corals Online? HELP!!!

Fishhead1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends-Anybody ordered corals from AquadSD or Top Shelf Aquatics? Have only done WWC online. Wanting to take the plunge again :). Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!

gabrieltackitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered an Anemone and some other coral from @AquaSD. Supposed to get here Thursday so I’ll let you know how it is!

From what I’ve read on other places, I fully expect everything to be perfect and if not for them to take care of any problems exceptionally.

rmay6850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua SD has been great for me so far, 5 orders and all have been exactly what I expected, well packaged, and healthy..

good luck with your choice

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered a bit from both ASD (2 or 3 times) and TSA (once). I had no issues with any of the purchases.

DoctaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 for Top shelf.
I would also say I ordered from TCK corals at their last live sale...was very impressed. Prices were very reasonable, pest free (now almost 2 months into QT) and the SPS are encrusting nicely on the plugs...

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals - can’t go wrong with Adam

My first Battlebox

Fox Flame, Acroberry, Shades of Fall, Copps Calicali, Frecracker Table, BC Efflo 2.0, and Ligonberry Vinegar

38AAB2EC-5814-46F8-948A-544C108DF1B6.jpeg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Aqua Sd is one of the only vendors I have ordered from. As well as Jason fox.
I'd strongly suggest checking out the WTB and For Sale section here on R2R.
If there's anything in particular your looking for chances are a reefer here has it for a fraction of price than vendors site.
Just saying.
99.5 percent of my reef came from reefers here. Never a bad moment.
Just look for regular sellers. And only deal with reputable people.
Always paypal and never friends and family and you should be all good.

Happy reefing:)

A2ReeferVet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends-Anybody ordered corals from AquadSD or Top Shelf Aquatics? Have only done WWC online. Wanting to take the plunge again :). Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!
This is a late reply, but I ordered from top shelf last week and everything was exceptional. The frags were in great condition. I just ordered from AquaSD earlier, so I'll be getting the shipment tomorrow. After reading comments on here, I'm not worried about a thing!

Back