Byronious's Corals

byronious

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
134
Reaction score
4
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of some of my corals. Not sure if I posted them the best way. But I am still learning
Bubble Coral white2.jpg

Bubble Coral-white
Green Trumpet.jpg

Green Trumpet
Open Brain Orange.jpg

Orange Open Brain
Plate Short Tentacle Green.jpg

Green Plate-short tentacle

Toadstool Leather.jpg

Leather Toadstool
 
Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new