C.J.'s 75 gallon rimless build

Thank you!! It is pretty amazing in person...not gonna lie
I bet! The always do. My tank in person it's white but in pictures looks super blue. Cameras can't do justice to the beauty
 
I bet! The always do. My tank in person it's white but in pictures looks super blue. Cameras can't do justice to the beauty
I tried taking some coral pics , but I suck at it. Have to work on my skills so I can show off some!!
 
lol let me know if you need technical help ( IT Engineer) here :) let me know how that light runs
Be ready if this thing doesn't turn off at 11 I'm coming over to get you!!!
 
I tried taking some coral pics , but I suck at it. Have to work on my skills so I can show off some!!
I'm not to good at taking pictures of my corals either. I should switch from my phone to my girlfriends d3200. It would look a lot better ha
 
16 pics and only 3 are worth sharing,

20170606_195032.jpg
20170606_194618.jpg
20170606_194540.jpg
 
It's there , but subdued. Plan on running the t5 at peak hours during the day and enjoy the full kessil shimmer when I'm home from work .
That's how mine looks with my radions. The t5s really take a lot of the shimmer away but you can see just enough to make the tank still look alive if you will
 
Who makes this sump?
Its the Trigger System Crystal 30. Only issues with it having clear dividers , Running a refugium causes algae to grow on and in the protein skimmer and in the other compartments. If I were to do it again...........
 
Its the Trigger System Crystal 30. Only issues with it having clear dividers , Running a refugium causes algae to grow on and in the protein skimmer and in the other compartments. If I were to do it again...........

Interesting, I can't believe you fit that skimmer in there....
 
Interesting, I can't believe you fit that skimmer in there....
Plenty of wiggle room , My first choice was the Aquamax cos2 and that foot print would have fit easily also. Marine depot had it on sale for under $200 , so ya I got the cos1.
The skimmer section is 11 by 11.5 inches.
 
How do you like the light without t5s on. Any disco? I am thinking to get 2 of those but without t5s
 
How do you like the light without t5s on. Any disco? I am thinking to get 2 of those but without t5s
Absolutely no disco ball effect. The shimmer is amazing with zero disco ball effect. their use of led cluster eliminates any separation of colors. Hung 16 inches above water line covers the 4 foot tank .
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new